Garner Holt Education through Imagination is your one-stop shop for cutting edge Makerspace design, installation, equipment, training and support. Our unique and innovative Makerspaces are intentionally designed to seamlessly integrate technology, engineering and the visual and performing arts all with a unique capability to also engage students in robotics and automation! Our “AniMakerspaces” are environments created to engage students in real-world, career-focused, hands-on science, technology, engineering, arts and math with a focus on making things move. Inspired by the Garner Holt Productions factory, students will have all of the tools and equipment necessary to create whatever they can imagine! We can help create your very own, one-of-a-kind imagination factory!
Thinking outside-the-box to solve real-world problems.
- CRITICAL THINKING
Use logic to solve industry-specific problems encountered in a career pathway.
Communicating in professional situations when working with professionals and peers.
Working cooperatively within a team environment that mimics real-world situations.
- Make Sense of problems and persevere in solving them.
- Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
- Construction viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
- Model with mathematics.
- Use appropriate tools strategically.
- Attend to precision.
- Look for and make use of structure.
- Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
- Cause and Effect
- Scale, Proportion, and Quantity
- Systems and System Models
- Energy and Matter
- Structure and Function
- Stability and Change